Come and meet the Medical Mavericks at the Festival of the Girl and experience using REAL medical equipment and discover some amazing careers in the NHS that are not just doctors or nurses. On our stand you'll be able to:
- Record and print an ECG from your heart
- Take blood from a fake arm using a real needle
- Try your hand at keyhole surgery
- Take a photo of your own retina
- Scan & see the veins under your skin with an infrared vein scanner
- Use an ultrasound to look at your radius bone and see if you are still growing!
Our team would love to meet you on Sunday 9th October, so come and say hi and explore your physiology!
Learn more about The Medical Mavericks Academy here.